April 1, 2011

36.5 weeks

I made it through the first week back at work.  It was an adjustment, but I realized how much I missed being around people all day and keeping busy.

We had another doctor's appointment today, and I am not 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced!  That is crazy!  It really could be any day.  We are still keeping our fingers crossed that we can make it until next Tuesday (37 weeks), but if he came now we would be okay.  It is just unreal to think that we will be parents in a matter of days (or maybe weeks).  We are excited and anxious for his arrival.  While we have his nursery ready, his carseats installed, and our bags packed, we sill aren't sure we are ready for this whole parenting thing.  I guess it will be trial by fire! 

We are planning on taking it easy and getting our rest this weekend while we watch basketball!  Go Butler!

No comments:

Post a Comment