April 4, 2011

almost 37 weeks!

We made it!  We will be at 37 weeks in a matter of hours, so even if labor started now, he will be considered full-term.  I am still having a lot of contractions, but nothing has become regular or very painful.  We had a little bit of a scare on Saturday.  I was having a lot of cramping and back pain, then I started having contractions that were coming 10 minutes apart for 2 1/2 hours!  Then everything just stopped.  So we are now just waiting for things to start back up again.  I keep hearing that it could be any day...but it is hard to not know if you are going to make it through the evening, night, work day (etc).  Mike and I have been living out of our hospital bags in anticipation of going into labor.  Hopefully he will come sometime soon because he is driving his Mom and Dad crazy with anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment